Angelus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Creature Breeding Services Open!!!

Poll

Would you like this service to be available to other people?

[ 1 ]
    Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Bar_left100%Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Bar_left0%Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Bar_left0%Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Jiran
    Jiran
    Novice
    OMG i think i just kill a Plushie!

Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Empty Creature Breeding Services Open!!!

Post  Jiran Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:05 pm

It's released!! Finally!! But I will not be taking requests on the first 2 weeks of December though..
    You have to include this into the posts on this forum.
    1)IGN of character to collect/return from.
    2)Time to collect
    3)SPECIFIC type of creature [e.g. Orc Junior / Orc Lord]
    4)Creature level before entering breeding service
    5)Creature level to be trained before returning
    6)Name of Creature [e.g. My Tortus is called Gaedegrax so I fill in this place as Gaedegrax]
    7)Stage of Creature [Stage0/1/2/3/4/5]
    8)What level to Evolve the creature [Only for those that ask for Level60/Level115]
    9)Service Breeder that you want. [Coming soon!]
    Rules to take note of. IF YOU HATE TO READ LONG SENTENCES PLEASE SCROLL DOWN! XD
    -No time limit will be given to train the creature to a certain level as I'm an Evoker and they aren't much wanted in DPs.
    -If the creature is fresh [e.g. Card name says : Orc Card] , move it to your formation and the name will show up.
    -IF the creature card given is fresh [look at previous point] OR empty , the cards will be given to the Guildmaster as a donation and Guildmaster gets to decide what to do with it.
    -This is NOT a Creature Taming service , so we do NOT want to see empty cards.
    -This is NOT a Creature Enchantment service , so we do NOT want to see "Before returning me, make it Stage1/2/3/4/5"
    -I will NOT breed creatures of those that does not specify any of the top 8 points.
    -Those that do not state the 9th point [Coming soon!] will have creatures breeded by me.
    -I currently am only able to breed creatures up to Rank4 [Lv80]. Other breeders may vary.
    -If I'm unable to collect in the time specified , get other breeders either pass to me later or I'll PM in game when I'm free.
    ↨ I have read the Terms and Conditions ↨
    LOL JK. no one ever reads it XD
    So to shorten things up for those who dont like to read.
    -Only cards with words like [e.g Salamander Card LvXX] or [e.g +XX Pantera Card LvXX] are allowed.
    -Other items given will be donated to the guild.
    -Money to pay is only by Creature Rank Level.
    -NOT a Creature Taming/Enchanting service , although you can ask them to tame for you.
    ..I think I have improved my english through this XD <-- has english of 55~60 marks
    Ok so.. i not so strict la =x but for some reason i always like to start with capital on forums =x

Last edited by Jiran on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Jiran
    Jiran
    Novice

Creature Breeding Services Open!!! Empty Re: Creature Breeding Services Open!!!

Post  Jiran Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:11 pm

ehh btw. who wants to join this service? =x if only i 1 person sure overload. =x
    oh and joining also must have requirements -sorry ._.-
    -Pet class as you need the skills stated here =x
    -Creature Formation Lv3 Minimum.
    -Creature Breeding Lv5 Minimum.
    -Dualsummoning skills NOT necessary but recommended.

Leave your name , job , level and the level of creatures u are willing to lvl to at this topic~
    SometingWrong
    SometingWrong
    General
    WTF my GUN squirt water only?!

Post  SometingWrong Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Jiran wrote:ehh btw. who wants to join this service? =x if only i 1 person sure overload. =x
    oh and joining also must have requirements -sorry ._.-
    -Pet class as you need the skills stated here =x
    -Creature Formation Lv3 Minimum.
    -Creature Breeding Lv5 Minimum.
    -Dualsummoning skills NOT necessary but recommended.

Leave your name , job , level and the level of creatures u are willing to lvl to at this topic~

-cough-

I was thinking of doing the same.

But I'll think about it upon reaching lv 115.
    rasc
    rasc
    Novice

Post  rasc Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Wah..cool Smile Smile ...mybe u can take care n train my pet coz I'm cant on9 recently due to final exam...

Orc lvl61/Yeti lvl60/Bp lvl51--->make all lvl80 Laughing Laughing (if u dnt mind la)

tell me it cost 1st...coz i dun hv much rupee to gv u...hihi Neutral Neutral
    Jiran
    Jiran
    Novice

Post  Jiran Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 pm

rasc wrote:Wah..cool Smile Smile ...mybe u can take care n train my pet coz I'm cant on9 recently due to final exam...

Orc lvl61/Yeti lvl60/Bp lvl51--->make all lvl80 Laughing Laughing (if u dnt mind la)

tell me it cost 1st...coz i dun hv much rupee to gv u...hihi Neutral Neutral
    xD can also but.. i need help on UW and can only start this after December 15 because of intensive training camp and muscle problems after the camp on 12 =x
    -edit-
    UW finished~ now i just have to wait for my disastrous camp to come... D: wish me luck on surviving the couse and camp ._.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:08 am