Angelus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

THIS SUCK!

Darkass
    Darkass
    Baby
    Feed me in Cut3

THIS SUCK! Empty THIS SUCK!

Post  Darkass Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:10 pm

walou for how long still wait for playing rappelz le? this suck my home got nothing to do
    Elysia
    Elysia
    Administrator

THIS SUCK! Empty Re: THIS SUCK!

Post  Elysia Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 pm

yo bro....wrong section! lolx...i move u...
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Magician
    Magical Power Honey Love MAKEUP!

Post  Goddess Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:01 am

zzz....23rd February marked as one of the most torturing dp in my rappelz life..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Most dp I'm pose as puller/dd/trapper....occasionally as chipper/tanker on top of my usual role.

This day, I technically held almost all the roles available in DP:
    - Puller
    - Chipper
    - Trapper + CC
    - Tanker (yeah, the supposed tanker is only 93 lvl and I'm 102 + archer agro issue)
    - Healer carer
    [This leaves me with the healing role left....luckily im using harpy....not BP]

Causes:
    - SH available turn a deaf ear when I ask him to help me pull (that kid should not have take up this class if dunwan to learn how to pull)...and I cant jz leave this to an inexperince melee player to do the job
    - Supposed chipper experiencing lag, others are just darn lazy
    - CM and sin available are indulging themselves in spamming DD skills....dun care the heck about CC
    - Im not sure if the tanker is lag or whatever reason....he's jz too slow to pull add away from healer...another issue for me to take care of =.=

*However...thanks to the healer "Nestum" for keeping me alive throughout the DP....pity him had to died once as I miss out 1 agro-ed add on him.
    ** Apologize for any inappropriate word used in this post...I'm on fire after this DP...
    Elysia
    Elysia
    Administrator

Post  Elysia Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:24 am

Goddess wrote:zzz....23rd February marked as one of the most torturing dp in my rappelz life..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Most dp I'm pose as puller/dd/trapper....occasionally as chipper/tanker on top of my usual role.

This day, I technically held almost all the roles available in DP:
    - Puller
    - Chipper
    - Trapper + CC
    - Tanker (yeah, the supposed tanker is only 93 lvl and I'm 102 + archer agro issue)
    - Healer carer
    [This leaves me with the healing role left....luckily im using harpy....not BP]

Causes:
    - SH available turn a deaf ear when I ask him to help me pull (that kid should not have take up this class if dunwan to learn how to pull)...and I cant jz leave this to an inexperince melee player to do the job
    - Supposed chipper experiencing lag, others are just darn lazy
    - CM and sin available are indulging themselves in spamming DD skills....dun care the heck about CC
    - Im not sure if the tanker is lag or whatever reason....he's jz too slow to pull add away from healer...another issue for me to take care of =.=

*However...thanks to the healer "Nestum" for keeping me alive throughout the DP....pity him had to died once as I miss out 1 agro-ed add on him.
    ** Apologize for any inappropriate word used in this post...I'm on fire after this DP...

awww ...dear no worries...u be just fine...XD
    *kissy yr booby make u better* Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:41 pm