Angelus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Setting Rules For Angelus

MarbolloLights
    Baby
    Feed me in Cut3

Setting Rules For Angelus Empty Setting Rules For Angelus

Post  MarbolloLights Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:26 am

Dear Angelus,

As the topic mentioned, I will write down the rules as I was requested by Elysia aka PrincessArianne(Angelus's Founder). Actually, the suggestion was begin by me because I don't want to see any unhappiness happens in the guild and of course is to eliminate the existing problems. As I have some experience in the top guilds of few mmorpgs in the past, I have learnt about the rules in the guild(yup,top guild always have rules and disipline among the guildies.Thats how they stay at top.)

I will write down a simple rules and make it easy for everyone to follow. And of course I don't want to give you guys any stress because it's just a game. OK,straight to the point.

Rules #1

1.No Flaming

2.No Blaming

3.No vulgarity (This one abit difficult to control but as long you don't hurt someone feeling, it should be ok)

4.No cash/in-game money trading in the guild. If want to do so, do it in privately(pm or outside the guild). This is the major problem which is always cause issues to everyone, so bare this in mind.

5.Items trading allow. This part will come to agreement between both parties. eg: what do you want to trade for, how many , more or less is depends to willingness of both parties.

6.No begging. Guildies are not allow to begs for items in the guild. You can ask for something you need but do not begs, we will give if we have extra or willing to give, so no forcing at this part. (Actually those top guild always have extra goodies for their guildies. They will always ask "who want this" .."who want that"..@@)

7.Latest edition@@ as I recieved a feedback regarding DP. This part we will go by priority to our guildies and there will be advantageous to fix class like tanker, healer, cm, bs and 4 free slots which is first come first serve. As we getting more active members now, the 4 fixed class maybe will go by selected players and replacement will be granted if the selected player(s) is offline or afk. So the hint is there, no whinning and no blaming when you can't get DP in the guild. However, everyone in guild wil get the chance(s). *Dear Ely~ I need you take seriously on this part cuz this is another issue will give you headache later.

Ok I'll write down this far. I don't want to give too must stress in game. Maybe will add more in the future if necessary. However, the rules need to be verify by our GM aka Founder@@. Pls correct me, if anything wrong above, like grammar ...comprehension..bla bla@@ idk..you read for me ;p.

Btw, I need to discuss regarding donation to altar. Maybe need to create a small group donation or something..As what I see from other mmorpg..they have donation system to upgrade their guild to gain certain benefits. But rappelz don't have this thingy..so I got a suggestion of making donation group to altar. Of course we want to achieve the top prize. So maybe we will have a "Treasurer"in guild, donation collect among the leaders and turn into 1 holder/donator ..so we can achieve the top prize@@ and items, cards, rupees sharing among the guildies(to whom that participate only)...Anyway I need further discussion on this.

Good Luck Have Fun =)

Goddess
    Goddess
    Magician
    Magical Power Honey Love MAKEUP!

Setting Rules For Angelus Empty Re: Setting Rules For Angelus

Post  Goddess Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Yeah....dump all potion loots to donater XD

Regard to donation suggestion, we can actually carry it out. Since our dungeon siege site has a DKP section, we can utilize it to keep track of how much morality points each members generates.

Example: Person A items generate 1 1300 moral points....the DKP points would be 11300. Those DKP points can be used for exchange for items later on.
    Elysia
    Elysia
    Administrator

Post  Elysia Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:10 pm

wow....i never knew that!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 am