Angelus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Champion

Goddess
    Goddess
    Magician
    Magical Power Honey Love MAKEUP!

Battle of the Champion Empty Battle of the Champion

Post  Goddess Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:17 pm

http://newsdetail.rappelz.my/s201102/2011022804581611.html

Oh my gosh!!! I want in!!! Who's coming?! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    I'm level 103 now !!!
    Goddess
    Goddess
    Magician
    Magical Power Honey Love MAKEUP!

Battle of the Champion Empty Re: Battle of the Champion

Post  Goddess Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:28 am

BOC Experience Sharing

*The experience shared here is based on my perspective, sorry I can't provide the whole details as there's limit to my view while in battle.

Angelus team:
    BattleDoll (106 Priest)
    GoddessOfshooter (104 Archer)
    Dolci (98 Warlock)
    Mello (101 Chaos Mage)

SoulBreakerz team:
    fourgodthepast (102 Shadow Hunter)
    xanverg (105 Battle Summoner)
    dynAmIte (104 Soul Breeder)
    SkullQQ (110 Priest)

First round
    With only 3 members (Mello still on his way to internet cafe), our strategy was based on taking down the healer first while SH put to sleep by Dolci. There's freeze trap beneath Doll's feet to freeze of melee enemies. At the start of the battle, Dolci and I went our seperate ways with the opponent's healer as our target while Doll stay back to back us up. The enemy seems to target Dolci first as I was able to approach my target without much difficulties. I took my shot on SkullQQ and he's down within seconds. I turned around to go back support my party and to my horror, I did not realize I was actually quite far away from them...by the time they are within my reach...Doll and Dolci had been taken down. I admit I was panicked as I'm alone to fend off myself and there's more than 4 opponents in front of me (pet classes with dual summons), making the situation more harder for me to choose my target. No matter how I stun and hold them, there will be one or two left still pursuing me. Finally, I got debuffed and that spells the end of me.

Second Round
    Based on the experience from the first round....we changed our strategy completely. Our plan was to retreat first to lure them in, with traps placed in advance in hope for someone trigger them, then try use pincer movement to take them out from both side with the opponent's priest as priority target. Yeah, it's risky but we managed to pull that out. Once the battle commenced...we pulled back for a little. Fortunately one of the pet class triggered my freeze trap Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and this put us on equal footing for 10 seconds. Seeing the SH targeting Doll with no mercy while ignoring me (I'm right in front of him), I released my wrath on the poor squishy SH (I took him down in 3/4 skill shots, not sure if Dolci target him too or he just have too little HP). Next up, my target is obviously the priest as healer is weak to physical damage rabbit . With the priest taken care of, I turned my sight to the remaining survivors. Oh my gosh, I don't believe how unsightly the scene was!!! Dolci was taken down and the pet classes with their pets total up to 6 opponents were toying around with Doll. I run up to Doll immediately and HP scrolled Doll before I proceed to chip their lifes away. Kudos to Doll for surviving the "bullies" and kite them about for me to take them down. (I wonder if they really do not know I'm shooting at them or they just deemed me an UNWORTHY opponent!!). Finally...we survived this 3 vs 4 battle in the end. Cool Cool

Final Round
    Yeah...Mello finally able to join us this round!! With the psychological blow from previous round result and the presence of Mello, I guess this more or less put the opponent's team at an disadvantage, surfacing mistakes for us to take advantage on. In this round, the strategy remained more or less the same. First we retreat to lure them in with trap placed. Mages are to target SH who is a threat to p.def-less Doll and I as an archer to target the opponent's priest. Once the battle starts, we pulled back to analyze the opponents movement, acquire our targets and commence our offensive. According to Mello, good job there to notice the pet classes run close together, giving him the oppurtunity to cast meteor shower on them while firing magic mercilessly on SH. I do my part approaching the priest and took him out with no difficulties. With the whole team with healthy HP remaining, the pet classes are doomed to kiss the ground.

Post-notes:
    - Darn apollo mixing in among us, making me harder to aim my targets as I kept targetting him. Why don't he make an assasin so he can cloak away from my view...I wish I can kill him everytime after the match.
    - Am I invisible or what!!? The opponents just loved to hit me 3-4 times before changed to hit someone else or just completely ignoring me even though I'm in front of them and shooting them in the face.
    - To SoulBreakerz who are reading this....I have no intended offence to you guys if my choice of words sounds offensive...inform me if it does so I can change them...btw it's a fun and nice experience "brawling" with you guys ^^

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:29 am