Angelus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

ASSASSIN GUIDE: HOW TO BUILD YOUR ASSASSIN

blindassassin
    blindassassin
    Soldier
    I shall protect (kiss u) my Queen

ASSASSIN GUIDE: HOW TO BUILD YOUR ASSASSIN Empty ASSASSIN GUIDE: HOW TO BUILD YOUR ASSASSIN

Post  blindassassin Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Well hello there. ^^

Here is some of my suggestions on how to build ur assasins. Eventho i'm still lvl 90+ a.t.m nevertheless i'm gng to gv advice on beginners on how to maximize ur sin's capabilities. (Not intended for R4 and above =p)

Since since is a pure DD (as said in Rappelz Wiki) and great at evading attack either from players or mobs thus they make a good addition in dp. Sins generally is the chipper in dp since they have moderate level of defense and is higher than any other mage class. Unless your the tank for some odd reason, try to not spam your threat level skills, Oblivion is a way to decrease the threat but it doesn't always cut it.

Skills: If you are a beginner and starting as a strider (and intend to become assassin) these are somes of the important skills you need to master as quickly as possible: Dual Wield, then Deep Evasion, Assasins Impact, Avoidance Expert, Head Breaker, Sleeping Dust and Oblivion (however Head Breaker, Sleeping Dust and Oblivion are only good use in DP or in PvP). Many sins do not acknowledge the important skills of Deep Evasion but if you have a Wolf (with its Evasion unity) + max. Deep Evasion (with some enchantment), it would be awesomely useful in PvP since you can dodge most of their attacks. Warning: Do NOT do anything to the Crossbow Mastery if you do not want to become a Shadow Hunter!

Weapon:

Rank 1, for starters you could choose whether or not you want to use a sword or dirk. Sword has more p.atk compared to dirk and dirk concentrate more on atk. speed. However it is more recommended to use dirk since Sins is build more to speed atk. But it's more to your own personal choice, in these matters.

Rank 2, if it is possible for you to find (or if you are lucky enough) to get a Balloon Sword, use it as you reach rank 2. Maybe find a seller who sells Balloon Sword (but it's tough!). If you're a dirk user, then go have urself a Knight Hawks (a drop item only). But, if you're that unlucky person (like me =p) just use a normal sword or dirk u can find at NPC store. At this stage, rings or earings also plays minor role in building ur sins. Wear vitality accessories (to survive hits from mobs in dungeon) and/or strength attribute accessories.

Rank 3, Again I recommend to find a drop only item (bcause it looks good and only if you can find it =p) called Eternity, and it's a sword. Sad news for dirk user, there are no R3 dirk that is drop item. In normal case, just choose anything from NPC store.

Armor:

Rank 2: If you're more focus on your Defense attribute rather than Speed, go for Warrior armor. If you're lucky you'll find a drop only armor from mob, that is Pure Mail or Link Mail. This would make you the oustanding one (in terms of look) than any other R2 sins. Find a seller if possible. If there's none, buy from NPC (poor you =p). Pure Suit or Link Suit (drop item) is preferrable to others who prefer Movement Speed. If can't find one, use Skull Tides (from NPC).

Rank 3: Warrior armor: go for Progressive Armor (drop item) or armors from NPC. hunter Armor: Go for Wind suit (drop item) or armors from NPC.

Enchanting Soul Stones:

Many striders/sins do not knw the what are the proper soul stones they should use to their weapon or equipments and just simply enchant it. These could make your Sins weak if they are not properly done. Since Sins mostly deals with damage (and avoiding damage from others), I would recommend them to choose a Strenght attribute soul stones and and/or P.Atk att. soul stones to their weapon. For your armor, choose Vitality att. soul stones and/or Agility (for evading purposes) att. soul stones. Maybe a single Wisdom (higher chances in casting stuns/fear/blinding skills) att. soul stone is recommended to put together in the armor.

There you have it. This is just my personal ideas on how to build your sins. If any of you guys have more better ideas please share with others. TQ.

p/s: PM me in-game if you need any help regarding Sins.

HangJebat
    HangJebat
    General
    WTF my GUN squirt water only?!

ASSASSIN GUIDE: HOW TO BUILD YOUR ASSASSIN Empty Re: ASSASSIN GUIDE: HOW TO BUILD YOUR ASSASSIN

Post  HangJebat Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 pm

wow blind..this is useful...i mean for others.

nice post.
    blindassassin
    blindassassin
    Soldier

ASSASSIN GUIDE: HOW TO BUILD YOUR ASSASSIN Empty Re: ASSASSIN GUIDE: HOW TO BUILD YOUR ASSASSIN

Post  blindassassin Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:28 pm

TQ Jebat. Hope it helps the other sins although only until r3. ^^
    HangJebat
    HangJebat
    General
    WTF my GUN squirt water only?!

Post  HangJebat Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm

u should get the guide till r5 since most character can hit the most of the last skill at r5.

i mean once reach r5, basically they already got learn all the skills.

try to make it possible for all skill usage. Cool
    blindassassin
    blindassassin
    Soldier

Post  blindassassin Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:02 pm

HangJebat wrote:u should get the guide till r5 since most character can hit the most of the last skill at r5.

i mean once reach r5, basically they already got learn all the skills.

try to make it possible for all skill usage. Cool

Hehe..wait till I reach R% le..now i'm not even r4 yet..lol XD! I definitely do one.
    kenji321
    kenji321
    Soldier

Post  kenji321 Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:53 pm

for assassin is it ok i up all my skill 2 full??
    blindassassin
    blindassassin
    Soldier

Post  blindassassin Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:54 pm

kenji321 wrote:for assassin is it ok i up all my skill 2 full??

What skill kenji? DO NOT up the CROSSBOW MASTERY!! that's only if u wan bcome SH (Shadow Hunter)[b]
    kenji321
    kenji321
    Soldier

Post  kenji321 Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm

blindassassin wrote:

What skill kenji? DO NOT up the CROSSBOW MASTERY!! that's only if u wan bcome SH (Shadow Hunter)[b]

yea i din up dat 1 but now im an assassin and wat skill of assasin should i up and dont . .?
    blindassassin
    blindassassin
    Soldier

Post  blindassassin Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:57 am

kenji321 wrote:
    blindassassin wrote:

What skill kenji? DO NOT up the CROSSBOW MASTERY!! that's only if u wan bcome SH (Shadow Hunter)

yea i din up dat 1 but now im an assassin and wat skill of assasin should i up and dont . .?

Here is the list of IMPORTANT (and some are not important) skills for Assassins, Kenji:

PASSIVE SKILLS TO BE MAX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

01. Avoidance Expert
    02. Assassin Weapon Mastery
    03. Armor Mastery
    05. Dual Blade Expert
    06. Block Rate (not so important but still useful)

MOST IMPORTANT (ATTACK) SKILLS:

01. Apocalypse
    02. Deadly Dancing
    03. Charge Stab
    04. Fatal Wave
    05. Bloody Blade
    06. Dark Strike
    07. Charge Stab
    08. Sonic Cross
    09. Crimson Turbulence

USEFUL (SUPPORTING) SKILLS (Either use in Dungeon or PvP and should be MAX as well):

01. Cloak of Shadow
    02. Head Breaker
    03. Shadow Rush
    04. Blinding Dust
    05. Deep Evasion
    06. Distortion of Rage

USELESS (ATTACK) SKILLS (this skills are only for 1h sword/dirk, since sin uses 2h dirks and swords these skills should not be bother unless you have extra jpoints after your job lvl is 50):

01. Shadow Stab
    02. Shadow Wound
    03. Shadow Crash

THIS IS JUST MY IDEA ON HOW ASSASSIN SHOULD SPEND HIS/HER JP WISELY. GOOD LUCK XD study alien

Last edited by blindassassin on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kenji321
    kenji321
    Soldier

Post  kenji321 Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:42 am

blindassassin wrote:
    kenji321 wrote:
    blindassassin wrote:

What skill kenji? DO NOT up the CROSSBOW MASTERY!! that's only if u wan bcome SH (Shadow Hunter)

Here is the list of IMPORTANT (and some are not important) skills for Assassins, Kenji:

PASSIVE SKILLS TO BE MAX AS SOON AS POSSIBLE:

01. Avoidance Expert
    02. Assassin Weapon Mastery
    03. Armor Mastery
    05. Dual Blade Expert
    06. Block Rate (not so important but still useful)

MOST IMPORTANT (ATTACK) SKILLS:

01. Apocalypse
    02. Deadly Dancing
    03. Charge Stab
    04. Fatal Wave
    05. Bloody Blade
    06. Dark Strike
    07. Charge Stab
    08. Shadow Wound
    09. Sonic Cross
    10. Crimson Turbulence

USEFUL (SUPPORTING) SKILLS (Either use in Dungeon or PvP and should be MAX as well):

01. Cloak of Shadow
    02. Head Breaker
    03. Shadow Rush
    04. Shadow Rush
    05. Blinding Dust
    06. Deep Evasion
    07. Distortion of Rage

USELESS (ATTACK) SKILLS (this skills are only for 1h sword/dirk, since sin uses 2h dirks and swords these skills should not be bother unless you have extra jpoints after your job lvl is 50):

01. Shadow Stab
    02. Shadow Wound
    03. Shadow Crash

THIS IS JUST MY IDEA ON HOW ASSASSIN SHOULD SPEND HIS/HER JP WISELY. GOOD LUCK XD study alien

Waw . . . thnx blind!!its really useful!!i up all u ask me 2 max and the useful skills. . and the useless sum of them i up for lvl 1 ady T.T . . . then i realise its for 1hnd sword . . =.=
    blindassassin
    blindassassin
    Soldier

Post  blindassassin Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:17 pm

You're welcome kenji...glad to help ^^ albino

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:28 pm